Give us a call: Rob 608-412-4891 or Sherri 608-412-4709. You can also email us at email@example.com
* We are docked in front of Huck Finns Restaurant, I will meet you in the corner of the parking lot at Huck Finns. We will then enter the dock and head down to the boat. Address is: 129 Marina Dr, La Crosse, WI 54603
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
* Wisconsin or Minnesota Fishing License
* All fishing gear that you would like to use and bait.
* There will be a fishing net aboard the boat
Yes, the United States Coast Guard requires anyone under the age of 13 to remain in a lifejacket while underway. Please supply the proper lifejacket with the proper fit. We will have some lifejackets onboard.
We do have a full enclosure but will take all safety precautions. We will take in account the current weather conditions and your safety.
Yes, you are welcome to bring your own beverage of choice.
Yes, you are welcome to bring snacks and food of your choice. (Simple snacks, sandwiches, etc...)
If the schedule allows, we can discuss extending the trip. When booking you have the option to book for additional time for an added fee.
* Fishing trips are for 5 hours with the option to extend for an additional fee.
* Sightseeing Cruise is 2 hours with the option to extend for an additional fee.
The maximum number of passengers is 6 per trip.
I would recommend bringing a jacket or sweatshirt as the water can be cooler than on land.